When planning your next brunch, look no further than the West Village…duh! From the the cobble stoned streets to the beautiful courtyards and shopping – the West Village is the perfect spot for a boozy and delicious brunch.
Jeffery’s Grocery has everything you’ve been looking for and more. Seriously, so much more.
Here are 5 reasons why you should skip the grocery store and head to Jeffery’s.
- Caesar’s. The Canadian version of a Bloody Mary, but way better. This drink packs a punch. Topped with an oyster, shrimp, your average pickle fixings, with an old bay rim – what more could you ask for?
- Lox. I can’t explain how crucial a New York Bagel with cream cheese and Lox are to your NYC brunch. This masterpiece is made with house-cured lox topped with tomatoes, red onions, and capers. Lovin’ the Lox.
- The Jams. Not sure who was controlling the playlist that day, but the music was on point. This is key to your brunch vibes. Keep it light, keep it fun – isn’t that all we really want at our brunch table?
- Sides. Take my advice. Get the Potato Latke & Sour Cream as your side. You won’t regret it.
- Happy Hour. Nothing to do with your weekend brunch. But this is important information people. Jeffery’s has a Oyster Happy Hour on weekdays from 4pm-6pm.
Next time you’re shopping for a brunch spot, be sure to check out Jeffery’s Grocery. You’ll walk away craving your next trip to the ‘Grocery’.